Friday, February 13, 2009

Camp Johaire

There is only one place in the world i would rather be. Camp Johaire! This is a holy place for me. It literally is holy ground. I go to this christian camp every year, and now no more. They have taught me such things as learning how to begin to love myself the way I am. People think that I am crazy for wanting to go to a christian camp year after year, but I just tell them that I love this place and it gives me my piece of happiness. It is the only place I am safe, the only place I feel sane, the only place I love to live life, the only place where I never feel like giving up at all. Every time I get up there all of my problem are lifted off my shoulder. It is like something has enlightened me. I felt like they were the only people who truly, I mean really cared about me deep down inside and now it is all gone, all because of a stupid inspection after summer of 08'. Even though my first and second year there after we did some really stupid things Brother Joe continued to let us come back. He believed in us just that much that we could change our ways that he allowed for us to come back and worship with them for two weeks.This holy place is the only holy stable thing in my life at this moment and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment