Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When You Left Me

Sometimes you just always want to give up, but no matter what happens you can't, I can't. We need each other to keep one another up. I will always needs someone to lean on, you will always need someone to lean on. We need each other. I could never survive without you, how could you survive without me. We went together like two pea in a pod, we were like a puzzle. Something that was kind of easy to put together but hard to figure out from the beginning. Now your gone you have left me and I have nothing or no one anymore. You were my left to my right. I was your right to your left. Now all I think about is you. The things we used to do. I don't understand why i still think about you. Maybe in some crazy world I still care about you a whole lot. I may even still love you. Just yestesday I thought about the days you made me smile, laugh, and even angry at times. Throughout the whole thing though all I seemed to realize was that no one could replace you. You were a shinig star in my eyes. I didn't want you to go any place but I understood that you had to. Even thought you didn't think that you were important and mattered to anybody you mattered to me. You always will matter to me. Nothng you do will ever make you fall out of my good graces. I never want you to do anything to hurt yourself. If you did I don't know what I would do. I just want you to understand that even though we're not together. I will never forget you. You have taught me many things and I never wnat to forget you. I want you to always be in my life no matter what happens. Your just that one person that I have found.
You Are My Forever Person

No comments:

Post a Comment