Friday, February 13, 2009
What Makes Me Me?
There are many different things that makes up a person, for example your family, friends and the things around you. Everything that you go through helps make you you. Often time you question what makes you. I question it all the time what make me. I know that my parents play a role in that. I can be controlling like my father but worried like my mother. I can be kind like my mother and cold-hearted like my dad. Those are just some of the things that make up me. People say that you are a reflection of your friends. I believe that to be true. You always got the friend who has the mean side of you then the friend that is the kind side of you and so on and so forth. All the experience and the struggles that people go through help make you also. My struggles has been staying in one place and finding happiness. I have moved around a lot in the past couple of years, which hasn't been the best thing for me but sometimes I think that it was necessary for that to happen. I struggle finding a place of where I belong, I know that I have friends but most of the time I often feel alone. I found out that all the things and people that you go through help make you you, so know I know what makes me me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A good entry, revealing how experience leads to wisdom. Clary
ReplyDelete-This made me cry Anna
ReplyDelete-Mikea Cooper
I so agree...I definitely can relate to that especially what you said at the very end.
ReplyDeleteThis is so true. I agree. I could be hard headed like my dad and then I can hide things like my mom. Some of my friends do see the mean side of me as well as my sad side.
ReplyDeleteSo true
ReplyDeleteYou got a good point...
ReplyDeleteI agree. Sometimes I act like my mom and other times like my dad.
ReplyDelete